ERASMUS+ (PARTNER COUNTRIES) PROGRAM provides grants for:
1. candidates from WULS-SGGW - to take part in the academic mobility in one of 17 countries and 24 partner universities from Eurasia, Western Balkans, South-Mediterranean region, South Africa and North Americ
2. candidates from partner universities - to take part in the academic mobility at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW
Following types of mobility are eligible:
- BSc summer semester 2016/2017 for 5-month
- MSc summer semester 2016/2017 for 5-month
- PhD summer semester 2016/2017 for 3-month or 5-month
- STAFF - period of stay must be agreed with the hosting institution (staff moblity cannot exceed 30th June 2017) for 5 working days
via website of the ERASMUS+ (PARTNER COUNTRIES) PROGRAM
Please read carefully all information available in the menu bar on top of the ERASMUS+ (PARTNER COUNTRIES) website!
In order to apply please click on SUBMIT APPLICATION.
Deadline for submitting application:
20 November 2016 - WULS-SGGW students interested in mobility at the National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
11 December 2016 - all other Candidates
Erasmus+ Coordinating Team
Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW