ERASMUS+ (PARTNER COUNTRIES) PROGRAM provides grants for:
1. candidates from WULS-SGGW - to take part in the academic mobility in eligible partner universities from Eurasia, Western Balkans, South-Mediterranean region, South Africa and North America
2. candidates from partner universities - to take part in the academic mobility at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW
Following types of mobility are eligible:
- MSc fall semester 2017/2018 for 5-month
- PhD fall semester 2017/2018 for 3-month
- STAFF - period of stay must be agreed with the hosting institution (staff moblity cannot exceed 30th June 2018) for 5 working days
Please read carefully all information available in the menu bar on top of the ERASMUS+ (PARTNER COUNTRIES) website!
Please find attached overview: GRANT DISTRIBUTION
In order to apply please click on SUBMIT APPLICATION.
Mobility call opening: 29th May 2017
Deadline for submitting application: 6 August 2017
Erasmus+ Coordinating Team
Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW