ERASMUS+ (PARTNER COUNTRIES) PROGRAM provides grants for:
1. candidates from WULS-SGGW - to take part in the academic mobility in eligible partner universities from Eurasia, Asia, Central Asia, Western Balkans, South-Mediterranean region, South Africa, Canada and North America,
2. candidates from partner universities - to take part in the academic mobility at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW.
Following types of mobility are eligible:
- STUDENT - SPRING semester 2019/20 for up to 4 months
- STAFF - period of stay must be agreed with the hosting institution within the academic year 2019/20 for 5 working days
Please read carefully all information available in the menu bar on top of the ERASMUS+ (PARTNER COUNTRIES) website!
Please find attached overview: LIST OF AVAILABLE SCHOLARSHIPS
In order to apply please click on SUBMIT APPLICATION button (top bar menu erasmusplus-world.ssgw.pl)
- STUDENT - 30 OCTOBER 2019
- STAFF - 30 AUGUST 2019
Erasmus+ Coordinating Team
Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW