THE INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
In accordance with the article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 20161679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95l46lEC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as Regulation, we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, Nowoursynowska 166, 02-787 Warsaw, Poland with registered office at Nowoursynowska 166, 02-787 Warsaw, Poland. Should you have any questions concerning your personal data, please send them to the following address: Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, Nowoursynowska 166, 02-787 Warsaw, Poland or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In matters concerning your personal data, you can also contact the Inspector of Data Protection in the Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW to the email address: email@example.com.
- Providing your personal data is a requirement according to the provisions of the law regulating your case and is necessary for its consideration. Your personal data will be processed in order to conduct recruitment and nomination leading to qualification for the ERASMUS+ academic exchange.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the article 6, paragraph 1 (c), (d) and (e) of the Regulation for it is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator and to implement tasks executed within the public authority entrusted to the administrator or may be necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. lf your personal data reveal your racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or ideological beliefs, trade-union membership or are genetic, biometrics, health, sexuality or sexual orientation data, they will be processed in accordance with the article 9, paragraph 2 (g), (h), (i), (j) of the Regulation. In accordance with those provisions, the prohibition of processing of the above data does not relate to the processing which:
§ is essential due to the reasons connected with an important public interest;
§ is essential for the purposes of preventive healthcare, medical diagnosis, providing healthcare or social security, treatment or management of healthcare systems and services or social security;
§ is essential due to the reasons connected with an important public interest in the area of public healthcare;
§ is essential for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes.
- Your personal data may be made available exclusively to the entities authorized by law, as well as to entities with whom the Office for Foreigners has entered into an entrustment agreement of the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data may be made available to a third country (i.e. outside the European Union) or to international organizations under the terms specified in the law only if these countries and international organizations provide adequate protection and provided that in these countries and international organizations enforceable rights of data subjects and effective legal remedies are in force.
- You are entitled to access your personal data i.e. the right to obtain confirmation if the administrator processes the data and the information concerning such processing, and furthermore the right to correct data if the data processed by the administrator is incorrect or incomplete, the right to object to the processing of data and the right to limit the processing of data. In the case of the exercise of the right to limit the processing, personal data will be processed in order to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or because of important aspects of public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
- Your personal data will be processed in an automated way, nevertheless the decisions concerning you will not be automated and your data will not be profiled.
- Your personal data will not be deleted.
- In the case of finding that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation, you are entitled to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority, that is to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (PUODO).